PVC tarpaulin, also known as tarpaulin, rain cloth, and thatch cloth are based on high-strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin with speed-increasing agent (synthetic plant ester), anti-fungal agent, anti-aging agent , Antistatic agent and many other chemical additives, plasticized at high temperature. It has the properties of waterproof, mildew, cold resistance, aging resistance, and anti-static; and the breaking strength, tear elongation and tear strength are much better than traditional tarpaulins. It has a wide range of use, high strength, and various colors. Its surface is specially treated to prevent slippage. It is an internationally popular waterproof cloth. Its width is extra large, up to 2 meters wide. It can be spliced by heat and eliminates sewing needles. The worry of leaking holes is a mainstream product in the modern tarpaulin market.
1. Long service life, strong stretch
2. No water seepage, no water leakage.
3. It can withstand low temperature, the cold-resistant temperature is -20℃;
4. Has a certain anti-mildew effect.
3. Product use
1. Freight tarpaulins for trucks, trains and ships can be used;
2. It can be used for covering the open storage yards of stations, docks, seaports, airports, etc.;
3. It can be used for building temporary granary and outdoor covering for various crops and household groceries;
4. It can be used as materials for building temporary work sheds and temporary warehouses on various construction sites such as construction sites and electric power construction sites;
5. It can be processed into the outer sheath of camping tents and various machinery and equipment.
4. Use attention
The PVC tarpaulin should not be dragged on the ground during use, and it should also avoid hitting or tearing with sharp metals or sharp edges. If the product is damaged during use, clean the damaged area first, wipe it with alcohol and place it on the cloth head and All the damaged parts are coated with universal glue (Badget glue, sticky glue, etc.), and stick to each other after three minutes.